Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday Ramblings.

I've spent quite a few days at home lately, partly due to feeling ill with some headachey, feeling yuk, sort of virus and partly due to waiting for various parcel deliveries - one being my new mobile.

I upgraded, as other one didn't seem to be compatible with some of my apps. Pleased with its performance so far and it has a better camera too.

I cooked a very healthy meal today -  pan- fried (not as posh as it sounds) salmon steak, with steamed green beans, carrots plus oven cooked potato wedges. Very tasty. Paul wasn't a great fan of fish, unless it was cod 'n chips, so I didn't bother much. He was much happier with red meat.  I miss him so much still, as it's so quiet here without that hearty laugh of his.   I usually have chicken or a pork chop on a Sunday, now it's just me,  unless dining with friends or my youngest daughter.

Anna, my eldest had another Xray today and they found another broken bone on the other side of her leg as they only did one side, even though she had complained it was hurting there also. Seems rather incompetent to me, especially as she works at the hospital. So much for looking after your own!  It will be a much longer recovery time now. I'm going over to see her later in the week, with some goodies to cheer her up.

I am hoping to meet my old workmates tomorrow, as I couldn't make it Monday. I hope the snow doesn't fall tonight. The buses through Springfield Drive are running erratically at the moment, as Anglian Water are digging up our end of Grange lane again,  due to another burst. Let's hope my bus turns up tomorrow.

Goodnight all - sweet dreams x

No comments:

Post a Comment