Friday 18 January 2019

Friday Ramblings

I had a nice day over eldest daughter Anna's yesterday. Took a Tesco lasagne over to cook,  plus garlic bread and salad ( well, at least something healthy there!)
Very tasty and went down well with naughty but nice, belgian choc eclair and coffee, prior to the meal. SW would not approve!

It was good to see her little dog Filo again and he was all over me, mainly because of the choc eclairs he could smell in my bag!

I managed to get bus back to Bedford from Clapham ok, as obviously Anna unable to drive at the moment. I think boredom is the main thing now as she has to rest the broken leg.

Looks as if she will be off work for quite a while. One of her hospital colleagues has kindly been driving her to appointments. Times like this I wish I had learned.

Spent most of late afternoon and evening watching tv and went to bed about 11pm and slept well for a change. Haven't decided whether to go out today or not as woke up about 6 and dozed off again having weird dreams (no change there)

I might stay in and sort porch cupboards out, as they are full of stuff that Paul acquired over the years, including his toolbox. Not much chance of me using the tools, apart from a screwdriver. I would be lethal wielding a drill and would probably zap myself drilling through an electric cable!

I can hear Paul saying "Leave well alone Wilson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment