Saturday 5 January 2019

More little things..

I had a nice day today,  on the whole - met my good friend Maureen in town and we did some shopping and popped in Paul's cafe for a late breakfast. It was only the third time I've been in there since Paul died😕

Paul, the owner, is going to do some more healthy meals, so will look forward to them being on the new menu. I need to get back in shape, as it's so easy to comfort eat, especially with Christmas and the awful sadness I feel, but I have to remember I'm diabetic now and need to watch my sugar and fat intake, plus I've got rid of most of my former size ?s, ha ha, so don't want to go back there again!

So back to Slimming World on Monday, as I think Paul would want me to carry on with it, especially as I did meet my target weight of 10 st 11lbs. He was so pleased for me. Probably gone well over that now!

I bought some Weightwatchers citrus yogurts yesterday when my lovely friends took me to Sainsburys in Kempston. I hadn't been able to get them in Bedford Tesco. Paul loved the grapefruit ones and I always saved them for him. I tried one earlier and started bawling, thinking how much he would have enjoyed it.

It really is the little things that start me off..

No comments:

Post a Comment