Wednesday 16 January 2019

Thursday.

Can't get to sleep. Seem to be having quite a few nights like this - annoying as my ECG appt is early this morning. I'm not feeling particularly anxious about it. Might have a small glass of milk, sometimes helps me nod off.

Going to see Anna later and taking her some red grapes - says she's fed up with the green ones. She will need a load of physio once the broken ankle is sorted - hope she won't need plates in it.  A worrying time.

My sis said it's going to be very cold today, so I had better wrap up, especially if it turns out my ticker is a bit dodgy, as getting cold thickens the blood apparently, especially in us old dodderers!  A cheerful prospect.

I really don't like this old age thingy and the health problems it can bring. I still feel fairly fit and have a mental age of 30 ish!! Pity I don't look it though.😕

I had hoped that me and Paul would grow really old together, but staying young at heart - alas,  it was not to be.

Let me get that small glass of milk now . I can imagine Paul saying " FFS, just go
to sleep woman!" 

Bless him ❤ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment