Sunday 13 January 2019

Lazy Sunday Ramblings

Having a lazy dressing gown day at the minute, though I will probably get my arse in gear later. I had asked my eldest daughter Anna round for lunch today, but she texted me to say she was in hospital after falling over and breaking her ankle last night.

She's home now, ankle in plaster, staying round her fella's place so at least has support. She will be off work a while I expect and will need some physio when its set.

I don't think many people read this blog, as I rarely get any comments, though it is linked to my facebook account.

I get the odd comment on there, if I share the link occasionally. It's more for me really I suppose,  to air my thoughts. Since Paul died on that fateful November day, I have been on here much more. I find it really helps, maybe it's like a form of therapy.  I must start writing a few more poems and stories. Paul always encouraged me and thought my efforts were brilliant,  bless him. Slightly biased no doubt!

Roll on Spring. Paul's favourite season and mine. I hope he's happy in the Spring garden at Norse Road.  Love you and miss you, my lovely Paul xx❤

No comments:

Post a Comment