Wednesday 9 January 2019

MK.

Of all the exclusive shops in Milton Keynes, the one we spent actual money in, was Poundland - not as if we haven't got a couple in Bedford! 😃 Paul would laugh at that ❤

Me and friend Viv had a chicken sandwich, though it looked suspiciously like a bap to me, plus large fries in Macdonalds - don't tell Slimming World.  Sarah and Jean had a chicken wrap.  I enjoy a bit of junk food occasionally and we did plenty of walking to hopefully burn it off.

Got back in Bedford and bought a pair of matching duck egg blue bedside lamps from QD. Pleased with them.

Last of the big spenders springs to mind, but I enjoyed the day out.

Tony from across the road kindly brought my bird feeder station over that I'd ordered from Amazon and I have attempted to assemble it. Paul usually did these jobs. I will place it in the garden tomorrow and see if it stays up 😕

Out again tomorrow for Burn's lunch where I will have my first taste of haggis!

Must get blood test done Friday as diabetes review coming up next week.

What an exciting life!

No comments:

Post a Comment