Sunday 20 January 2019

Sunday Ramblings.

I had a nice day over my friends in Kempston yesterday and stayed at theirs overnight. Good food and great company with them and two neighbours I hadn't met before , plus a couple we had previously met when Paul was alive. Neighbour Doreen was there too, so good to catch up with her. We all had a good laugh, especially with the wine flowing. Paul would have enjoyed the evening so much. My heart still cries for him in quiet, solitary moments as it's embarrassing to bawl in front of people  😤❤

Very icy first thing coming back home to Bromham this am, but I had left the heating on low, so bungalow was lovely and warm. Caught up with Casualty and a few other recorded programmes. Microwaved one of my Iceland Slimming World meals as forgot to get chicken out yesterday!  It was some king prawn, noodle, veggie thingy, but not bad. Then had just one mini strawberry viennetta - lovely.

Meeting my old Ashleigh House care home workmates tomorrow for our usual coffee and chat. My friend Sarah is still coping with the loss of her husband last August. Hard to imagine then, I would be in the same boat just a few months later.

Such is life..

No comments:

Post a Comment