Sunday 23 December 2018

Christmas Eve Ramblings..

I woke up early this morning with the theme to  "Dances with Wolves"  playing in my mind. It was the last piece of beautiful music at your funeral, so peaceful and serene.  Does that mean you are around and approve of my choice? -  or is it because I'm always thinking of you, especially on waking. More likely the latter.

I still talk to you and tell you the latest trivial news, such as what's happening in Eastenders. I remember how we always took the piss out of some of the ridiculous storylines, but still felt compelled to carry on watching it. Like many others I suspect!  Soaps can be addictive.  Apparently they are bringing back Lofty and punk Mary. Scriptwriters must be getting desperate.

Going in town later to pick up my prescription from Boots, as they sent me a text to say it was ready - hope there isn't too much of a queue. Anna coming round this afternoon, so want to get back early and cook the rest of the sausage rolls. Pity you're not here to have some as they are very moreish.

Must go now - time for a shower, then breakfast. Not sure whether to dye my hair a shade of red for a change, but at my age, maybe best not to, but then again...

"Just do what you want, Wilson, though I prefer it blonde"  I hear you say.

I'll think about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment