Sunday 10 June 2018

MORE PET HATES

Morons who fly-tip.
Taps that drip, drip, drip.

Teenagers who are surly.
My hair, all straight, not curly.

Rap "music" and hip hop
It just gets me in a strop.

Golf, cricket and football.
I admit I hate them all.

Slender girls who stuff their faces.
Old men wearing gaudy braces.

Pigeon droppings everywhere.
Litter louts who do not care.

That strange person on the bus.
Public toilets that won't flush.

Cold callers on your 'phone.
Junk mail offering a loan.

That toothpaste top left off
and the irritating cough.

Drivers, blinding with headlights.
Thuggish yobbos picking fights.

Two lottery numbers on each line.
Healthy folk who whinge and whine.

Dog owners who don't "scoop"
when their pooches do a "poop"

Poetry that's twee.
Could apply to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment