Sunday 12 April 2015

British TV Repeats



As much as I liked "Only Fools and Horses" the endless repeats of it on various channels can get a bit monotonous.


I wish they would repeat some of the other comedy programmes such as "Perfect World" with Paul Kaye. I used to find this hilarious, although it was a bit "near the mark" at times, but no more shocking than "Little Britain" and other irreverent programmes that have since followed.


 I expect some of the old comedy sketches are not PC nowadays, such as "The Benny Hill Show", Dick Emery, etc and will never be shown in full ever again, but I must admit I loved them all and much more fun than some of the totally unfunny comedians of today!   .

I would also like to see repeats of "Big Deal" starring Ray Brooks which was aired in the 1980s. It would be great if they could also repeat some of the excellent plays and drama series of yesteryear too.

I can but dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment