Saturday 30 August 2014

Not a good day!


Today was not a good day.

It started fine, I got up, had a bath, breakfasted and put my glad rags on. Then I went for the bus, having arranged to meet my sister in town for a coffee, as we normally do most Saturdays.

When I arrived at the cafe, she wasn't there, running a bit late, nothing unusual though, as we both do occasionally. I ordered a latte and sat down. It duly arrived and I had a sip or two, but it was a bit hot, so I checked my mobile to see if my sis had sent a text.

That's when I noticed a private FB message from my next door neighbour Sue.  She said that my partner Paul had left his keys inside, so could I come home. So I left my lovely full latte and went to catch the bus home, but not before I sent my sis a text explaining what had happened.

 I felt a little annoyed with him, but not that stressed, but as I stood there I came over dizzy, ears ringing and I nearly passed out, I think I needed the loo badly which may have contributed!  I've had a few of these "funny turns" in the past, had various tests, but nothing found and they have been less frequent, but the one today was quite scary.

I may ring doc next week.

It turned out my sister had left her mobile at home so didn't get my message anyway and sat there waiting for me, though she had noticed the hardly touched latte and wondered who had left it!   

When I arrived home Paul had somehow nobbled the lock and got in the back door. Very burglar proof then!

What a day and a bit of a wasted journey to town, though I did manage to get to Wilkinsons to buy a new cake tin before it all kicked off, so to speak.  Big Deal !

No comments:

Post a Comment