Friday 15 August 2014

Buckingham Palace..



I'm going to Buckingham Palace on Sunday to see the Queen, well, not exactly, but you never know, she may have heard I'm coming and put on a cream tea!

Seriously, I'm going with friends, on a tour of the State rooms, which I think will be interesting. We're getting the train Sunday morning and the tickets include travel on the underground and buses in London, so we can make a day of it. Paul will be home on dog sitting duties.

I love going to London, so much fascinating history and places to visit that are steeped in it. I'd love to spend at least a week there, but the cost of a decent hotel would probably be beyond my meagre finances.

Anyway, really looking forward to it and I'll give it my own review when I get back,,

 .


No comments:

Post a Comment