Tuesday 27 August 2019

Wednesday

Well, I went  to see my GP yesterday. She checked my throat and said it was a viral infection. Of course my temperature was completely normal, even though I feel that the grim reaper has earmarked me as a likely contender soon, especially at night!  I have never known pain like it. Unlike labour pains, there is no joyful end result. She also sent me for another blood test and prescribed Naproxen twice daily, which has yet to kick in. I had to take 2nd dose at 2 30am, with a couple of biscuits, as you have to take them with food, but it didn't make any difference at all. Woke up in agony every couple of hours in the night.

I eagerly await blood test results. No doubt they will show up another bout of hypocondria!!
If this agony is all in my mind it's doing a bloody excellent job..

No comments:

Post a Comment