Sunday 21 July 2019

Sunday Ramblings

Feeling a bit sorry for myself, due to hips and back playing up. Not sure if it's a return of sciatica, general arthritis, or some neuropathy related to my diabetes, as right foot and lower leg, slightly numb. Finding it hard to walk normally too. Will try to get GP appt, but no doubt it will not be forthcoming this week. Seeing nurse re diabetes review early August, so will mention it then anyway.

I really want to be fit for the wedding on Saturday. I also have a red (gnat) bite mark on my forehead, which is taking its time to go, despite taking a anti-histamine daily. Good job I have a fringe which mostly hides it!

I feel like a right old whinger at the moment - not like me at all...

Oh well, onwards and upwards as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment