Thursday 14 March 2019

Thursday

I'm looking forward to the well being walk tomorrow morning from The Higgins museum, weather willing -  let's hope it won't be torrential rain like earlier this am.  One of the organisers said they sometimes stay in and look round the museum if weather is bad, so all would not be lost. They seem a pleasant, welcoming bunch.

Last week I got slightly out of breath walking and talking at the same time, not that we were doing a particularly fast pace, but I do tend to rabbit on a bit, when I find someone interesting to talk to.   Must get fitter and walk more often, not just on the Friday.

I am thinking about joining a creative writing group. Apparently they do a couple at The Guildhouse.  I think The Higgins do one also.

Friends have suggested I send one of my stories to a women's magazine, but I tend not to write "Mills and Boon"  type of material. I  will think about it though and maybe try and write something romantic. Mine tend to be slightly dark!

I have posted a few on here.
All comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment