Monday 11 February 2019

Midnight Ramblings

Having one of those nights again where sleep is evading me, so time to blog methinks.

It is now Tuesday morning. I applied online yesterday afternoon, for my first ever passport.  It seemed to go quite smoothly, apart from them telling me that the passport photo I uploaded looked as if my eyes were partly closed. I explained that this is how they always are and I can't open them any wider, without it being uncomfortable. Don't these people make allowances for old age, for goodness sake!  Bloody silly computer I expect. Anyway it let me continue,with verification, sent off, for their scrutiny. Just have to send documents they ask for now. I expect it will take ages but I'm not in a rush.

Had a lovely birthday meal out, Saturday night with friends at The Peking Palace. I tried everything apart from squid - didn't much fancy that. The duck was lovely though.

Then on Sunday I had a lovely roast dinner round my youngest daughter's, so well spoilt. She and Tom bought me some gorgeous presents too.

Just one person missing from all this...he would have enjoyed it all too.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment