Thursday 14 February 2019

Friday Ramblings

Well, Valentine's day has come and gone - I need not have bothered clearing that shelf for all the cards!

Joking apart, I felt a bit sad because Paul and me completely forgot to buy each other a card last year, though we did go for a Valentine meal, as I recall. It never occurred to me then, it would be our last.

Going to see the patient (eldest daughter with broken leg) in Clapham later. Will take a few goodies.  I hope she'll soon be back on her feet.

It's my Granddaughter Kim's birthday today, 34. Makes me feel really old, as doesn't seem that long ago I was that age. Time is passing much too quickly for my liking. Let's hope my passport doesn't take much longer then!

Better wrap up later, as it is very frosty out there, but looks like another beautiful day.

I'm pleased with my new Poetry for Pleasure facebook page. Have had quite a few likes and comments. I added one new poem too.

Have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment