Sunday 15 April 2018

SUNDAY RAMBLINGS


It's a while since I posted anything on here apart from my poems or stories. probably because nothing particularly exciting happens in my life, but you never know, it's always possible that may change.
I have been quite busy in the garden, mowed the back lawn yesterday and potted up a magnolia I bought from LIDL and a hydrangea that I got from the local hospice charity shop. With a bit of luck they will survive.

We are thinking of getting another dog, as I still miss our lovely Rosie, it's been over two years since we lost her; maybe a slightly smaller breed or a mixture, as I don't mind a cross, as long as it's sociable with people and more importantly - other dogs.  The trouble is, we have got into the habit of going out most days since Paul fully retired and have to take that into consideration if we do, at least till the dog gets used to us and feels at home.  I'd be happy with a little Jack Russell, but Paul isn't keen on small breeds.

I haven't had any joy trying to trace any kin in Canada re. my Grandfather Robert Wilson who emigrated there in 1923 and subsequently "re-married"  I noticed on the Ancestry site I'm on, that several people were also researching him and I got in touch, but heard nothing from them. 

Oh well..

Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment