Wednesday 1 April 2020

Untitled

She was waiting for him in eager anticipation, lying  writhing on their king size bed.
"I need you" ,she gasped. "Please give it to me now?" she pleaded. "I need it so badly".
She heard him softly growl, his voice breathless  "I'm here now woman and I'm going to give you what you're craving. I hate seeing you frustrated this way, when I know you are longing for me to sastify you. I know exactly what you crave"
She looked at him lovingly and as her eyes strayed downwards she could see the bulge in his trousers.
"Oh, my darling  please give me your all, as hard as you like,  make me scream.
 I don't care if it hurts even,  just do it to me now"

"Right woman" he said masterfully " just roll over on your stomach and bend over the side of the bed and I'll give you the best you've ever had. If it hurts, too bad as you really have been asking for it"

She shrieked with relief and delight 

as he pulled the large tube of muscle rub from his trouser pocket and proceeded to rub it in her aching back.

No comments:

Post a Comment