Thursday 27 June 2019

Thursday Ramblings

I've been busy in the front garden with the help of Colin, my friend, who I know from school. He has made a great job of the borders and I have, at last, planted my 3 yellow roses and lavender.

I only mowed the lawns Sunday, but they look as if the need doing again. They will have to wait, as I have more planting to do. Not sure whether to go on the Higgins walk tomorrow,  as might be aching too much after my efforts today.  It depends on how I feel in the morning. I haven't been for two weeks running due to the awful weather and flipping painful sciatica. Thankfully, the latter seems much better, as is the weather!

I think Paul would be pleased to see the front looking tidier, plus the new roses, as he loved them, as I do.

I saw a lady yesterday who used to live in the village and she asked me how he was. She felt awful when I told her he died last November.

I expect this will happen  quite frequently.. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment