Friday 5 April 2019

Friday Ramblings

I enjoyed my walk with our little group from The Higgins this morning. We walked a little further this week, mostly around the embankment. I didn't get so out of breath despite chatting to Lucy on our travels. Although it was slightly windy, but not particularly cold, I even worked up a slight sweat. Hopefully getting fitter each week.

We stopped for coffee (plus eccles cake for me) in Bunyan meeting cafe and I got chatting to Terry who like me, enjoys writing and has been published. He is going to download his novel for me, so I look forward to reading it.

I did start one myself, a romance with a twist to the plot, but I cannot find it anywhere online, so must have deleted it, though I did email drafts of the first few chapters to my sis. Maybe she still has them. I did print them all out, but they could have been lost when we moved here three years ago.
They may also be on one of my old laptops if I can get them working again!

I keep looking out the front window at my overgrown patch of lawn - a very tiresome pastime viewing overgrown lawns  Z z z z!


No comments:

Post a Comment