Monday 27 February 2017

Monday Ramblings.

A good morning all round.

Met friends for coffee and catch up earlier and bought a few more new clothes for our holiday in the Scottish Highlands in April. Really looking forward to it as I've not been to Scotland.

My youngest daughter came over when I got home with Chihuahua, Treacle, commonly called "The Rat" by her partner and mine. She's a real cutie though, but inclined to nip with those exceedingly sharp little teeth!

We hope to get another dog after the holiday, probably a rescue, as our previous two were. There are so many poor dogs in rescue homes, so rather that, than buy one from an  unscrupulous breeder/puppy farm. Maybe a slightly smaller dog this time as I don't think I could control a large one with my arthritic fingers.

I've put a few more of my poems on the blog if anyone wishes to read them. I haven't written any new material for ages.

Maybe our holiday in Scotland will inspire me anew!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment