Friday 9 January 2015

Friday Ramblings

I've been busy on Lulu, updating my self-published poems/stories, deleting some and adding a few others. I wish I could make them more professional looking, but not up to that degree of technology.  The good thing is that it's free to publish and you only pay for the books you order at a discounted price, excluding postage.

It's too expensive to get Lulu to do them for you, but I might one day decide to go for it, if I come into a few bob or two.  I enjoy writing limericks, so will definitely publish a small book of them; will need to write a few more first though, as they are quite short, a lot are required to fill a book.

There is a link to my Lulu Author Spotlight page on the Contact column in my profile if you click on My Web Page, if anyone is interested.

Other news is of course, the birth of my latest Gt Granddaughter Amiya, born 7th of January. I'm going to see her tomorrow, can't wait!
Needless to say I will be armed with some new baby clothes, etc.  Much more choice available now at reasonable prices, unlike in my day, when it was very limited.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment