Friday 19 September 2014

Other Peoples' Blogs.



I've been messing about on here reading other people's blogs, well only the ones in English and find some of them hard to understand. I don't know whether the majority of the bloggers are "on something" but some appear to live in a world that is completely alien to me, fantasy worlds, parallel universes and such like. Obviously my mind isn't creative enough, even though I have written the odd fairy poem and a few short stories with a science fiction theme.  

I suspect that I am too English and too genetically down to earth and, heaven forbid, too boring!  I can only be myself though and what you see is what you get, to coin a well worn phrase.

Other blogs I've read are focused on religion and worship, bordering on the fanatical.  I try to avoid the subject, as I don't want to offend anybody, even though I'm perfectly entitled to my own views. I think of myself as a humanist, but may well change my mind when laying on my deathbed, hopefully it won't be too late then!.

I'm 72 now and the Grim Reaper is probably looking down his list of "hopefuls" but not focusing on me just yet, with a bit of luck!.

Then there are the ones who focus on the cute antics of their offspring and pets, nothing against either in moderation, before you ask!.  Others have divulged every aspect of their sex life, though more likely what they'd like it to be.

That last bit has reminded me, I must get round to writing my memoirs!.




No comments:

Post a Comment